[L2Ork-dev] Current HEAD of Purr Data is broken

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 17:56:30 EDT 2020

Well, I assumed that this change belonged to Ico's patchset, so it's in
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/-/tree/ico-nwjs-04x now.

If you want it in the master branch as well, you can't re-merge the
fix-ggee-border-selection because it's been merged already, but you can
just cherry-pick the single commit from that branch and push like this:

git checkout master
git cherry-pick b4f76994e1a143ac2e362742c1319b17a6091bba
git push

Albert