[L2Ork-dev] Current HEAD of Purr Data is broken

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 17:38:25 EDT 2020

Just to inform everyone who may be following this thread, we've now
reverted master to the state it was in before Ico's patchset got merged, so
that the intermittent breakage that I reported has been fixed, and
development on the main branch unrelated to that patchset can continue.

We also created a proper feature branch for Ico's patchset at
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/-/tree/ico-nwjs-04x, where work
on the nw.js 0.4x port can continue while the patchset is being reviewed.

Albert