[L2Ork-dev] Current HEAD of Purr Data is broken

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Jul 1 00:06:12 EDT 2020

Strange. I am positive I had a reversal on that 0.2 translate thingy inside
draw_group call in a later merge request.

BTW, tried 0.2s fizzle animation over the nlets and don't like it. Seems
too slow. Wonder if 0.47 is to blame.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061