[L2Ork-dev] request for big build machine

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 17:44:12 EST 2020

Coming back to this-- I've got the most recent version of nw.js--
0.44.3-- built and running for arm.

Since I now have an aarch64 laptop that can run arm binaries, I'll
just start hacking away at getting Purr Data running with it. From
there it should be relatively easy to update all other platforms to
0.44.3 (or whatever happens to be stable in the near future). Then all
platforms will use the same version of the GUI toolkit.

Best,
Jonathan