[L2Ork-dev] Patch private abstractions

Guillem Bartrina guillembartrina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:29:39 EDT 2020

Hi,

The entire storage and lookup system is designed global scope in mind at
all times. We have managed to add local [ab] somehow, making use of the
current system. So unless there is a solid reason to make local [ab] the
main type and global a special type, I would keep it as it currently is.
If we had to make [ab] local the main type, we should consider
redesigning the whole system to make it more local-friendly, because the
current one is not.

Some options for local [ab]s:

1. [ab -l <name>]

2. [abl <name>]

3. [ab #<name>]

4. [ab @<name>]

5. [ab *insert some sort of prefix*<name>]. What prefix?