[L2Ork-dev] Greetings

Yeshua yeshua at yeshuacreates.com
Tue Sep 10 03:23:40 EDT 2019

Greetings!

I'm just following up on your request to send an email after creating a
GitLab user name. To be honest, I am not a programmer, though certainly
multimedia tech whiz as it enables my artistry. Looks like I found an OS X
install of Purr Data on GitHub, which means I may not have needed this
account. But in case you are interested, first of all my specific interest
in Pure Data was prompted by wanting to implement this cool project created
by Richard Thomas in the UK: MOTU AVB Midi to OSC
<http://rtsound.net/motu-avb-midi-osc/>. Several other friends have used
Pure Data to do some cool shit in the Chicago scene.

You can learn more about my artistry at yeshuacreates.com.

And you can learn more about my community work at consensusafp.org

In Peace,
Yeshua