[L2Ork-dev] OBS distro

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:53:13 EDT 2019

Hi Jonathan,

OBS doesn't support any of the more specific Ubuntu derivatives. xUbuntu
just denotes any "generic Ubuntu flavour." So packages built for
xUbuntu_18.04, say, should work on any derivative of that. That is, if
anyone is running Ubuntu Studio 18.04, s/he can try my Ubuntu 18.04
packages. (I haven't tested them there,but they should work as long as the
distro doesn't change any of the system libraries in an incompatible way.)

Albert

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/