[L2Ork-dev] non-standard characters in path

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:32:23 EST 2019

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 12:47 PM Iain Mott <mott at escuta.org> wrote:

> Thanks very much Jonathan, greatly appreciated!  It works on my Windows
> 10 machine and I'll test it on the student's machines in a couple of hours.
>
> All the best,

Sounds great.

Now, if a Windows user will do me a favor and find all the current uses of
"open", "fopen", and "close" in the current codebase and let me know which
files.

Then I can look at them and wrap them so that they will work correctly with
Windows filenames.

Please list the affected files in a comment for this issue:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues/565#note_6354

-Jonathan