[L2Ork-dev] request for big build machine

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:30:40 EDT 2019

Hi list,

Can anyone give me access to an obnoxiously big machine so I can try
to debug the arm builds for the gui toolkit Purr Data uses?

I need to be able to ssh into an Ubuntu 14.04 VM with at least 32gigs
of memory, a decent number of fast CPUs, and a few hundred gigs of
storage space. Bare metal must be x86_64 arch. Essentially, I need
enough firepower not only to build a browser, but to fail building a
browser and iterate to figure out why.

There are apparently a whole class of developers who don't have a rig
descended from Valhalla who would also be helped by this.

Best,
Jonathan