[L2Ork-dev] list cat

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon May 13 14:30:26 EDT 2019

Considering it is fairly easy to do, we may want to make an alias for list
store as list cat to prevent breaking older code.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061