[L2Ork-dev] Hello, and a rough plan on how to port K12 mode for GSoC

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 11:34:07 EDT 2019

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 1:54 AM Coniine Dieu <coniinedieu at gmail.com> wrote:

> We don't consider updating nw.js, right? The version we are using does not support CSS Grid. Just wanted to check; if that's the case I will either use another layout tool or include updating nw.js in the proposal. For the latter, what are the challenges for updating, or is it just for safety? Thanks.

We can update nw.js. It's just that the old legacy version we're
currently using is the last one
that supports Windows XP and OSX 10.8. I think we are at a point where
we can safely drop
those platforms, but I'd like to send out an email to the list to make
sure first.

Also, there appears to be a problem getting the current version of
nw.js building on arm. I'd
want to use the same version for all platforms if we update.