[L2Ork-dev] Gsoc

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:59:06 EDT 2019

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 5:06 PM FuN traveller
<darshan18jadhao99 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>  I am Darshan jadhao ,I am a computer engineering student at Lovely Professional University Jalandhar,
> I would like to work with Purr Data on project k12 mode

Hi FuN traveller,

Welcome!

If you follow the link to our repository from the Purr Data GSoC page,
it has links that show
how to build Purr Data as well as how to contribute code changes there.

If you want to take a look at k12 mode in pd-l2ork 1.0, you can find it here:

http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/make-your-own-l2ork/software/

Hope that helps. Feel free to post any other questions you may have
here on the list.

Best,
Jonathan