[L2Ork-dev] Request for GSOC participation grant

omu inetimi inetimimizzle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 02:00:46 EDT 2019

Dear purr data representative,
             I'm Inetimi omu,  a Nigerian student and aspiring web
developer and game developer.  I would love to participate in the GSOC 2019
and be among those who work on a project under your organization.  Although
I'm not an expert,  I guarantee that I will participate to the best of my
ability and I will surely improve while doing so. I really want to
participate in this year's GSOC , it will really aid me as a developer and
it is one of the life long goals I'd love to accomplish.  Please consider
my request,  I don't really have much to look forward to, after my dad died
last Year things have been real difficult for I and my family and if I
could gain this it would be a life and game changer for me.  If there's any
position available that could be given to me which could help me develop my
self while participating,  I'd love to gain it.  I'm a real fast learner
and can learn on the job. Please grant me this wish and support my
developer dreams.