[L2Ork-dev] Introduction

David Konsumer konsumer at jetboystudio.com
Fri Mar 15 19:37:51 EDT 2019

Hi, I'm David. I am joining the purr-data gitlab and it mentioned I should
introduce myself and my relationship with puredata, so here I am.

I have been using puredata for about 10 years for various sound projects. I
totally love it. Lately, I've been using purr-data on arch linux.

I am also the creator of pdpi <https://github.com/konsumer/pdpi>, which I
think I will move to purr-data, so it has better modern support of all the
extended plugins (I use [plugin~] a lot for integrating ladspa plugins,
among other things, and I'd like to start using more native plugins &
pdlua, but it's a pain for vanilla-pd people.)

I am currently working on patches for turning an Arturia Beatstep (cheap
controller/step-sequencer) into a much better multi-track sequencer using
purr-data.

--
https://keybase.io/konsumer