[L2Ork-dev] Stack recursion limit

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:17:37 EST 2019

Ivica,

It looks like I'm going to have to reduce the stack recursion limit
back to 1000. It appears you changed it to 10000. I'm not sure why but
that can unfortunately blow the stack for trivial cases on Windows.

See the issue here:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues/514

Unless of course it's not the stack size that's the problem, but
instead some other bug in binbuf_eval or pd_typedmess that is somehow
adding a ton of junk to the stack on each call. I'm not seeing
anything like that atm-- the only big difference we have with Pd
Vanilla is supporting $@ and I'm not using that in the test case that
crashes on Windows.