[L2Ork-dev] joining purr-data gitlab

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Jun 11 14:33:13 EDT 2019

Thank you, Miodrag, for joining. You are more than welcome to
contribute. Please contact Jonathan Wilkes if you have any specific
questions as he is currently the primary maintainer of the new gitlab
Purr-Data (a.k.a Pd-L2Ork 2.x) branch. Once again, welcome to the
community. I sincerely hope this helps.

On 6/9/2019 8:41 PM, Miodrag wrote:
> Hi, Mio here!
>
> I've been playing a little bit with Pd vanilla a while ago, and
> looking to get back into it again. Purr data is a new development to
> me, and it's looking pretty great! I'm planning to mostly lurk, and
> perhaps contribute something one day.
>
> Thanks,
> Mio

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061