[L2Ork-dev] coords and hitbox in [canvasinfo]?

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:02:18 EST 2019

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 8:25 PM Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi, I'm still checking canvasinfo and I don't get what coords and hitbox do in canvasinfo, or if they're even working properly.

Those are some convenience methods I added, possibly for the Purr Data
testing framework.

You'll have to have a look the "coords" canvas method and
"canvas_hitbox" function in the inner workings of a Pd canvas
to make sense of them.

> I tried coords inside an abstraction, for instance, and didn't get any useful thing, just a list of zeros.

For a non-gop abstraction I believe that is the expected output.

-Jonathan