[L2Ork-dev] L2Ork Raspberry Pi 4 Compatibility

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:04:20 EDT 2019

> I am by no means an expert on the subject, but would it take a great deal of effort or coding
> knowledge to make it compatible with the ARMv8 or would it only require a different format of
> compilation and execution?

Core of Purr Data will compile fine. The blocker is the gui toolkit-- nw.js.

I'm currently in the process of getting a newer version of nw.js to
build for armv7. It's probably
possible to piggy-back an arm64 build on that same/similar work. I've
got an Ubuntu VM for
building it-- let me know if you'd like to help.

Best,
Jonathan