[L2Ork-dev] L2Ork Raspberry Pi 4 Compatibility

Roger Muntzer rogermuntzer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:55:08 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I was hoping you would be able to help me find a solution to an issue I'm
having with the new Raspberry Pi 4. The L2Ork software won't install on the
Pi as it runs on an ARMv8 architecture and the .deb files are only
compatible with ARMv6 and v7; the increased processing speed and RAM
capacity would make for an idyllic audio project if it were easy to install
in Raspian.

I am by no means an expert on the subject, but would it take a great deal
of effort or coding knowledge to make it compatible with the ARMv8 or would
it only require a different format of compilation and execution?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much,
Roger