[L2Ork-dev] Updating nw.js version

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:54:11 EDT 2019

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 12:25 PM Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> I would still advise moving forward where we can and making this a parallel goal.

I only see two options:

1. Getting arm builds to work again
2. Standardizing for the time being on the latest version that builds
on arm which is
0.27.6

Otherwise you have to either check compatibility tables or manually
test on each
different nw.js version.

And while there are ways to abstract away JS/DOM/CSS differences none of those
deal with bugs. (Nor do they include the nw.js-specific interfaces we use for
window position, menubars, popup menu, browser zooming, etc.)

-Jonathan