[L2Ork-dev] Updating nw.js version

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:23:17 EDT 2019

There's actually an obstacle to updating-- apparently the (community
supported) arm builds of nw.js haven't happened
since version 0.28. And I'd like all platforms to be on the same nw.js
version if we're going to update it.

Apparently there's something happening in the build script
"building-script.sh" in this repo:

https://github.com/LeonardLaszlo/nw.js-armv7-binaries

There's documentation in that repo to get started building nw.js on
various platforms.

If someone could take a shot and help that dev figure out why the
script isn't working, he can build binaries for the
more recent versions on arm.

-Jonathan