[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.6.0

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 03:10:38 EDT 2018

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 6:03 PM Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Nice! Congratulations Jonathan and Pranay--this is great news.

Congrats from me as well! I've just updated the GH mirror, will update the
JGU packages asap.

Jonathan, sorry for being so unresponsive, first I've been busy with other
projects, then on vacation... Anyway, I still recall that a while back you
mailed me about support for double precision builds in the build system.
Have you already taken care of that, or do I still need to look into it?

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com