[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.6.0

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 00:11:22 EDT 2018

Hi list,

Purr Data 2.6.0 is now available:

https://github.com/jonwwilkes/purr-data/releases/tag/2.6.0

This release includes Pranay's work from Google Summer of Code to get
the double precision builds up and running.

You can test out the double precision builds by clicking on the links
called "purr-double-trouble..." The double precision OSX builds ship
with externals-- the others don't yet ship with them.

We now have a beatiful, responsive website for Purr Data:

http://www.purrdata.net

The code is hosted on gitlab, so anyone with some web design skills
can submit merge requests to the repository here:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data-website

I'll be adding a link to highlight Pranay's work there.

Please submit all bugs to the issue tracker:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues

Best,
Jonathan