[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork for ubuntu 18.04 LTS?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:05:28 EDT 2018

Sure it works, the output looks exactly as it should. Purr-Data comes with
a bunch of externals preloaded, hence there's quite a bit of output, both
in the terminal and in the main window. Gem, in particular, spits out quite
a lot of messages when it loads. This is normal. Try "Media - Test Audio
and MIDI", or try to load any Pd patch, and you'll see that it works.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com