[L2Ork-dev] Problem for install on Kubuntu L2ork

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:58:59 EST 2018

slv2-jack is an optional dependency of the official Trusty and Xenial
packages, which itself depends on libslv2-9. These aren't available on
anything later than Xenial AFAICT. I don't even know why they are in there
(probably cruft left over from the pd-l2ork 1 days), I'd suggest removing
these dependencies. They aren't in the JGU packages I build either.

Silvio, are you trying to install on Bionic (Ubuntu 18.04)? Then the
official packages won't work, but you can use the package from my PPA
available here:
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.bionic