[L2Ork-dev] 32 bit build of Purr Data on Mac?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 05:34:28 EST 2018

Hi Jonathan,

do you think that it's still possible to do a 32 bit build of Purr Data on
the Mac? Without a lot of hassle, that is. If it's just a few compile
options, then I can add another target for that to the toplevel Makefile.

The thing is, I'm currently doing a course on audio+video using Purr Data,
so I need to use Gem for the video part, and, as we all know, Gem only
works in 32 bit on the Mac. Now I could tell the students with Macs to just
use Vanilla and install Gem from Deken instead, but I'd rather have them
all use Purr Data.

(Note that I'm *not* asking for a 32 build of Gem, for that I should be
able to just take the binary that's in Deken instead.)

Thanks,

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com