[L2Ork-dev] two optimization flags

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:11:06 EDT 2018

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 4:53 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:
> Leftover from the legacy build? I know I added O6 at one point to optimize
> freeverb~. That said, I may have done this only in the freeverb~ makefile
> (but am not 100% sure this is the case). Perhaps github commits may shine
> some clarity on this?

Nothing relevant was changed in the git history.

It seems the "-O2" may be a magic default provided when using
configure.ac. I guess
we could override it by setting CFLAGS prior to running `./configure`.
But that would
require touching more things in our dusty stack of recursive
makefiles, so I'm backing
away at this point...