[L2Ork-dev] Introductory Mail GSoC participant

pranay gupta pranayguptastudent at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:24:33 EDT 2018

Hello Jonathan,

Currently I have a feature branch for the double version in my fork of
pd-l2ork. I was hoping if you could make one in your repository to which I
could keep making merge requests.

Also I had pushed some binaries in the first commit that I made but now I
have reverted that and here is the link to the new commit.
https://git.purrdata.net/pranay_36/purr-data/commit/39b27d199de7de798c6da47a07207c7417e0e33b