[L2Ork-dev] New developer interested in doing a GSOC18 project

Rishabh Jain f20140069 at goa.bits-pilani.ac.in
Mon Mar 26 12:57:28 EDT 2018

Yeah, that will be really great. Though, I haven't made it that technical
you might be expect, and it's moreover just an rough sketch of what I'll be
doing. I'll be making the proposal more technical after tomorrow's
submission. Though I'm really excited and I look forward to work with
developers like you.
Hoping for the good.

Best,
Rishabh