[L2Ork-dev] New developer interested in doing a GSOC18 project

pranay gupta pranayguptastudent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:45:30 EDT 2018

Hello Jonathan,

Well I think there is a some kind of a mixup here. I don't know.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion Jonathan. I have already divided my
project into 3 different parts according to your suggestion.
I chose to include these libs since it was important to come up with an
initial plan for the project, and I thought that the libraries that the
lib_loader loads up by default might be a good choice for starters.
Although I had mentioned that I will extend this list after the selection
of the project in GSoC.

Sincerely,
Pranay Gupta.