[L2Ork-dev] New developer interested in doing a GSOC18 project

pranay gupta pranayguptastudent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 04:44:44 EDT 2018

Hello Jonathan,
Thanks for the review. The pointer thing in the aim was a typo on my part
and I have already corrected it in my proposal draft.

About the external libraries, I would like to stick to the first approach
that you mentioned. i.e prioritise all those libraries that get loaded by
default by the libdir_loader. We can extend this once the project gets
selected, to the other approaches that you mentioned.
Below is the list of externals that get loaded, in order.

   - cyclone
   - zexy
   - creb
   - cxc
   - iemlib
   - mapping
   - markex
   - maxlib
   - memento
   - mjlib
   - motex
   - oscx
   - pddp
   - pdogg
   - pixeltango
   - rradical
   - sigpack
   - smlib
   - unauthorized
   - pan
   - hcs
   - jmmmp
   - ext13
   - ggee
   - ekext
   - disis
   - lyonpotpourri
   - pdlua

Could you please tell me if this list was missing anything?

Also I had one more doubt regarding this, (this may be a pretty beginner
doubt)

1) When I start purr-data after loading the pd-lua library the console
throws an *error:audio I/O dropout. *

2) The programs work fine though.

3) Also, on running the external_tests.pd file it shows that all tests are
passing.
I was not able to figure out a reason behind this, It would be great, if
you could please help me with this.

Thanks ,

Sincerely,
Pranay Gupta