[L2Ork-dev] New developer interested in doing a GSOC18 project

pranay gupta pranayguptastudent at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:39:57 EDT 2018

Hello Jonathan,
I have started with the proposal and I had a few doubts,
I wanted to ask you if there is a specific list of external libraries that
you want me to include in this project?
Also can you please explain to me a little bit about the testing of
purr-data and the in general?
Also I have attached a link to my proposal draft below. Could you please
review it and tell me if I am going in the right direction with it and how
can I further improve it?

Thanks.

Link to proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iX5obdBEbLhn0pe72ef2kuyHx20qlD7B7I7bYHl5kCQ/edit?usp=sharing>