[L2Ork-dev] Ad hoc parsers in Purr Data

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:48:09 EDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 7:05 PM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:
> I agree, this is not a huge deal. It is more a matter of consistency and
> minimizing confusion among the new potential users, which as far as I can
> tell is key to growing a community.

Part one of attacking that problem is understanding what our codebase does
and running tests to make sure it stays that way.

That's why I am attempting to enumerate the parts of the code where
inconsistencies are likely.

Now that my topic for this thread has been preempted by a discussion
about a bug neither Albert nor I want to prioritize, who is going to
take ownership
for fixing the bug?

And who is going to make a good faith effort to port the fix into
Vanilla so that
we try to maintain compatibility?