[L2Ork-dev] New developer interested in doing a GSOC18 project

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:59:21 EDT 2018

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 7:55 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is very much platform-dependent: platforms that do not have native support for 64bit floating point operations would surely suffer.

Also-- I think it would be quite workable to be able to specify at build
time whether you want single or double-precision.

Thinking about Albert's work on the build system lately, it should also
be workable to simply exclude any library for either case that doesn't
work correctly under that precision.