[L2Ork-dev] New developer interested in doing a GSOC18 project

pranay gupta pranayguptastudent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 01:28:17 EDT 2018

Hey Jonathan,

I was still going through the code base. The project in particular which
caught my interest was changing to double precision floating format. The
major reason being that I was very fluent in C and C++. Also since this
project involved an extensive knowledge of the code base I was taking my
time going through it.

Regards,
Pranay Gupta