[L2Ork-dev] Improving the help browser (help index)

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:45:49 EDT 2018

I'd say go ahead with the per-instance indexing of the paths for the
externals we ship.

Then perhaps we can build on that later to do per-install index
caching, per-instance spidering
of local Purr paths and/or currently open patches, etc.

I don't remember-- does index-building block the entire GUI, or just
the search window interaction?

And did I put visual feedback for index-building?

-Jonathan