[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:29:40 EST 2018

I don't think so. The flext .o files and dylibs are all 64 bit, I already
checked that. disis_munger.o and disis_munger~.pd_darwin are 64 bit as
well. No fat binaries there either, everything is pure x86_64 code. So
everything looks good there.

I'll have to check, though, what's up with the lockfree stuff that flext
itself uses. Maybe flext erroneously calls some 32 bit code there, but that
would be a bug in flext and needs to be fixed upstream. That's why I asked
whether anyone ever ran any flext code on 64 bit Macs before.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com