[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:01:01 EST 2018

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 6:26 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's go ahead and do it in tree. That will get us one step closer to having all
> the goodies from pd-l2ork 1.0 ported.

Ok. Could you please prepare the ground by getting rid of the current
flext and disis_munger stuff and putting them along with stk in the
same subdirectory? Any way that you see fit, it doesn't really matter
where they are and how they are included -- as submodules or plain
copies --, as long as those subdirs are all in the same subdir. Then
I'll take care of adjusting my Makefile and getting them built in
tar_em_up.sh.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com