[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 21:41:36 EST 2018

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 12:15 AM, Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ico mentioned pyext but that's not currently getting built.

Is anyone actually using that? Python would add quite a big
dependency. If we really wanted to add a scripting language to Purr
Data, there's pd-lua, which is much more light-weight, easier to build
and adds just a rather trivial build time dependency (if linked
statically).

Anyway, I tried the latest flext source on Windows, and it builds in
msys2 (using the autoconf build system, i.e. ./bootstrap; ./configure;
make) but only produces static libraries there. That's all I can say
right now, I didn't yet try to build anything against it.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com