[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Mar 1 23:24:47 EST 2018

I understand that flext not building easily or at all using the build
environment Jonathan set up is an issue. I am, however, reluctant on
letting go of flext as there are other externals it offers like pyext
that can be particularly useful. Is there anyone in the community who
may be willing to help with trying to build flext using Jonathan's build
tools? Jonathan, is there a page that describes what these tools are
exactly and what were the issues that prevented flext from building, so
that we can take it from there?

Thank you.

>>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/94787902@N08/