[L2Ork-dev] dsp chain indeterminism

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:31:53 EDT 2018

Ah yeah, nevermind.  I forgot about the phase. So:

1. frequency is 440
2. a connection is made to [sig~ 0]
3. whatever the phase happened to be at the time of the connection is
applied to frequency 0

I guess the phase could be reset to zero at graph-building time. On
the other hand, people
do such odd things with dynamic patching-- who knows if this would
break some of that
insanity.

-Jonathan