[L2Ork-dev] pvu~ question

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 03:24:33 UTC 2018

Hi William,
I already replied from my other email address but forgot that it
sometimes doesn't go through.

Are you using a recent version of Purr Data? It's unclear from your
message, and sounds like
you are talking about Pd-extended which was abandoned awhile back.

In any case, [pvu~] seems to work fine for me in Purr Data 2.4.7 on an
armbook under Debian.

-Jonathan