[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.7 released

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 23:49:35 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 11:47 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well I'm now generating the dependencies directly from the build. So if
> that
> library is added it must be a dependency of one of the externals.

The debuild build uses dpkg-shlibdeps, too (via its rules file). The only
difference I see is that I'm running it with the options
--ignore-missing-info --warnings=0, but I don't think that this makes a
difference.

So maybe my package lacks some obscure external which uses GSL in some way.
But I compared the contents of our packages before, so I don't think that's
true. Another possibility is that debuild adds some special dpkg-shlibdeps
options on its own which affect the outcome in some ways.

Oh well, the arcane depths of Debian packaging. How happy I am that I'm
running Arch. :)

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com