[L2Ork-dev] [symbol] and dollar signs

a. adhiyatma forks.andhope at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 22:17:32 UTC 2018

I think I've found a bug - when I make a bunch of [symbol] objects like so:
[symbol $1] [symbol $2] [symbol $3] [symbol $4]

on saving the patch and reopening it I find that the objects have all been
changed to
[symbol $1]

I don't get any errors on the pd console or the terminal. The bug persists
in abstractions, subpatches, etc. I'd attach a demonstration patch but this
is reproducible on my machine with a blank patch and 2 symbol boxes so I
think it might be faster just to patch it yourself.

Does anyone know what's happening?

thanks,

a.