[L2Ork-dev] Hi! Some questions, and offering my services

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 02:32:52 UTC 2018

> I'm working on that issue - I've cloned the repo locally, made a branch and

> replaced all instances of gui_drawimage_free with gui_image_free. Is that all

> that was required and if so how should I proceed?

I think the way to do it is this:

1. Click the "fork" button in Gitlab.
2. Clone from your fork.
3. Make a feature branch: `git checkout -b fix-function-name`

3. Make changes and commit.
4. Push the changes. If you try `git push` it will print out a message telling the command to push the branch
5. Go to your fork in Gitlab and do a "merge request." If you go immediately after pushing, it will have a special
shortcut at the top right that says something like "Merge last commit"

Somewhere in there you need to generate and set up an ssh key. But gitlab should have all the

instructions for how to do that.

Let me know if you run into any problems.