[L2Ork-dev] disis_munger~ in last purr-data release?

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:24:24 EST 2018

Hm... what is the point of variables like grate_var_connected? It
appears to get set but not used, unless I'm missing some C++/Flext
magic...

Also, what's the point of tempgrate vs. using a function local tmp variable?

If none of those are needed it looks like I can just bind some
ancillary float inlets to relevant struct members.

-Jonathan