[L2Ork-dev] Problem installing PD-L2Ork on AVLinux

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:19:25 EST 2018

Hi Hanstein,

as your system is Debian-based, it shouldn't be too hard to get going
there. But that list of dependencies in the README is just an example, the
actual dependencies vary with the system you got.

I'm not even sure why slv2-jack and libslv2-dev are in those dependencies
at all. Those are ancient libraries, nobody uses them any more (AFAICT).
They're not in the dependencies I use in Arch Linux and that doesn't keep
Pd-l2ork 2 a.k.a. Purr Data from building without any hitches. Just try
building without those.

Albert

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com