[L2Ork-dev] Test

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 19 07:55:13 EST 2018

Hi Ico,

Thanks for the reply and apologies for my delay answering back, for some
reason some of my mailing list e-mails ended up in my spam folder.

On 12/02/18 19:46, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Can you try prepending the URL with https: instead? This seems to have
> solved the problem for me. Hope this helps.

That did not work for me. On the latest Firefox I get a white page with
this:

/Secure Connection Failed//
//
//An error occurred during a connection to disis.music.vt.edu. Peer's
Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE//
//
//    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.//
//    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem./

Would you have any other ideas? Many, many thanks.

Best wishes,
Gilberto