[L2Ork-dev] Query related to Google Summer of Code

Saurabh Chand Ramola saurabh.ramola at research.iiit.ac.in
Fri Feb 16 18:22:19 EST 2018

Hi!

I am Saurabh Chand Ramola and I am currently enrolled in B.Tech + M.S in Computer Science and Engineering from IIIT Hyderabad.
I am currently enrolled in 4th semester(2nd Year) of my Undergrad. I am a GSoC'18 aspirant and I would like to contribute to your org Purr Data.
I have a fair experience of using Bash(Linux), C/C++, Python, HTML/CSS, Javascript and Git. I have previous experience with the following frameworks before - Flask, Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, SQL and OpenGL.

I would like to contribute and I would be grateful if someone can get me started.

Regards,
Saurabh Chand Ramola