[L2Ork-dev] GSOC: multi-core Purr?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:02:10 EDT 2018

Hmm, I see a hard-coded path /usr/lib/pd-l2ork/bin/pd-l2ork where it forks
and then execs the subprocess (in the !_WIN32 part of pd_tilde_donew in
pd~.c:399). Jonathan, I don't see how this could possibly work on the Mac,
has this ever been tested there? Anyway, I think that this warrants a
proper bug report.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com